By entering the Small Business Connect Readership Survey you stand a chance to win a brand new 9.7-inch tablet with 3G and WiFi capabilities.
The Readership Survey will help Small Business Connect to refine its content to better suit the needs of the entrepreneurial readers who have taken to this new publication and website over the past seven months.
To complete the questions on your computer or cellphone, go to www.SmallBusinessConnect.co.za/Survey
You are allowed to enter only once. If you submit more than one questionnaire, you will automatically be disqualified from winning.
You can win a tablet
Qualifying entries will stand a chance to win a brand-new Sansui 9.7-inch tablet with 3G and WiFi capabilities worth over R3 000.
The device has 4GB memory and runs on Android 4.0. The LCD touchscreen has a resolution of 1 024 x 768. The Cortex A8 processor runs at a clock speed of 1.2 GHz.
- One entrant will win the tablet.
- By submitting the questionnaire, entrants accept that the winning draw by Small Business Connect will be final.
- Entrants must complete the questionnaire to qualify for the prize and submit it before the draw towards the end of April 2014.
- Entrants who submit more than one entry, will immediately be disqualified from winning the prize.
- The winner will be announced in an upcoming edition.
Take a few minutes to answer.
There are only 25 questions, so completion will be quick.
- Go to www.SmallBusinessConnect.co.za/Survey to enter.
We welcome comments and point out that the views of those who comment are not necessarily our views at Small Business Connect, its publishers, sponsors, or the dti. We invite debate, but insist on civility. We will not post personal attacks, name calling or foul language. If you wish to report inappropriate comments for our moderator to review, please use the Flag as inappropriate function provided.